Travel Shifts Perspective
There is something about motion that is very comforting and feeds my nomadic soul. As an avid traveler, I have visited over 80 countries, lived abroad and traveled to all 50 U.S. States.
My personal belief is to live life as an adventure with no regrets.
My mission is to explore, connect, learn and experience as much as possible.
I’ve found that in all of my trips, Travel Shifts Perspective. It could be an overnight trip to a nearby city, an expedition clear across the world or a beach holiday. Whatever the experience, having the time to step out of our life affords us the opportunity to reflect, see things through a different lens and shift perspective. This is powerful and allows us to return home with a fresh view and outlook.
Several of my most memorable adventures have been:
– Trekking the Simien Mountains in Ethiopia, going from village to village engaging with all the locals.
– Exploring the beauty of vastness of Mongolia’s Gobi desert
– Venturing above the Arctic Circle to Nordkapp, the northernmost point of continental Europe
– Cruising down the Amazon River and connecting with all of the local people
– A restorative wellness experience at Canyon Ranch in the Santa Catalina mountains of Tucson, Arizona
– And, my personal favorite, visiting the Mountain Gorillas in Rwanda and Uganda – talk about an incredible adventure!
While I love all travel, my passion is transformational adventure travel; those active trips which get us “out there” in nature, involve cultural interaction and opportunities for reflection. I see the dramatic impact that travel has as it shifts perspectives and we become clear on what is important in our life. This awareness lasts long after we’ve unpacked our luggage.
I am passionate about transformative experiences. Through my partnership with Connoisseur Travel, a renowned full-service travel agency in Washington, DC. I am able to partner with my clients to help them plan the perfect transformational vacation. There’s a wide range of possibilities from spa weeks, trekking and bicycle adventures to customized journeys, cruises and luxurious travel to places off the beaten path.
There is a lot out there to see and experience. An adventure awaits You!
Interested in taking your own adventure and shifting perspective? Contact me at Connoisseur Travel
My Travels’ Gallery